MPH Capstone - TA Office Hour Sign-up
Elizabeth Rhoades (qualitative research, climate change and health, American Indian health)
Spring 2013 MPH Capstone students should use this form to sign up for biostatistics office hours with me. Check the calendar to make sure your requested time slot has not already been filled. Please also consider office hours with one of the other TAs: Danielle Clark (epidemiology and infectious disease), Alyssa Frazee (biostatistics), Carleigh Krubiner (health policy, bioethics, international health and health systems, HIV/AIDS, resource allocation), or Amanda Mejia (biostatistics).
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when signing up:
- My office hours are Mondays 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. and Thursdays 2:00 - 4:00 p.m., in Room W2205.
- Sign up for only one 30-minute slot at a time
- Sign up at least 2 days in advance
- Be descriptive about your project and what kind of help you are seeking
- Use only the form below to sign up - requests cannot be made via email
- I will confirm requests via email. If you request a Skype meeting (available to distance students only), I will include my Skype contact information and further meeting details in the confirmation email.
- I will update the calendar below with scheduled meetings each evening
- If you need to cancel an already-scheduled meeting, please make every effort to do so at least 24 hours in advance, in fairness to other students.